Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who Would've Thought

The most unexpected thing happened to me...*gasp! Few years back, I would have never ever thought that it could happen to me. Sure it can happen to someone else but by golly, not me. I told myself that these things are not my thing. At one point, I felt that it goes against everything I believe in. Oh, I had my own opinions on the matter and at one point I was like, "What are these people doing? Don't they know it's not right?". And now, few years down the road, here I am. Exactly where they are. How the hell did this happen? I know only one answer to that. KARMA. It has finally bit me on my arse. Haha. Everything I said got chucked out the window of reality. Is this how God teaches me to be more loving towards man-kind? To love without prejudice. To accept without limits. Well, this sure is a wake-up call. And what makes it even worse (maybe not), I like every bit of the experience it is offering. My heart is awaken. My mind opened. I see now. And I have no regrets. I pray that something good may come out of this...Oh Lord I hope so. =) Now, who would've thought huh. Linda...Linda. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment