Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What Do Women Want?

Ok...this has been a "mind boggling" question for men for almost like...forever. LOL. Like Holly said in "P.S. I Love You"....We Have No Idea What We Want?! Seriously. It frustrates us too you know. Not only menfolk. I seriously wished that I know what I want. I mean, I basically have some ideas of what I dream I could have...or get lost in my daydream of what my husband "should" be like...haha! Oh c'mon ladies...you can't sit there and tell me that you don't wish that your hubby could be more like the husband you imagine in your head...Did I make sense there? Crap! LOL. Oh, don't get me wrong. I am happily married...ahem. My hubby is a good man or at least he's trying to be. Nobody's perfect, right. At least he loves my son so dearly. Could a wife ask for me than that. I honestly can say, I am tolerating marriage? Is there such a term? But I may or may not pass that phase...if it is a phase in one's life. If I pass it...then people who love me can stop crossing their fingers and put a halt on their prayers cause I would shift from tolerating to "being content", which is almost close to being happy? I guess. But if I don't, what's the worse that can happen? Will I die? Will those who love me die? If people could die of disappointment, then perhaps they would die...;p

All I know is...I want so much more out of my life. I don't wanna be trapped. Suffocated. Have you ever asked yourself, "there's more to life than this".. I have like asked myself that a gazillion times and yet here I am complaining, not doing anything to remedy my situation. Does our dream die after we get married? Is it placed on the "I'll Get To You Later" shelf to rot? I know I can achieve what I always dream about. I know I can be so much more happier. But the question is, do I have the guts to go after it? So, ladies...wake up. Know what you want before its too late and go after it when you still have the courage to do so. Don't wait. You'll regret it. Seriously. Oh, and I salute women who do know what they want...bravo to you, really. I totally envy you. SALUTE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment